--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tommy, You are so off base.
> Read my comment. It wasn't  addressed to any one person, it was
>merely placed as a reply
> in a reply after things got nasty. How dare you try and discredit
me >for trying to keep
> things civil. I didn't point a single finger, and for you to
suggest >I did is 100% wrong.

The problem is you DIDN'T point the finger, Jack.  Only one guy was
personalizing; you shouldn't have dumped acrman in with him.

Point the finger at the guy who is doing it.

Go over his posts for the past two or three weeks.  He peronalized
repeatedly with me and I just simply didn't respond.  You said
nothing. NOTHING.  Had I responded, you would have jumped in and
said "this stuff now has to stop."

You say nothing when someone of your political thinking personalizes
repeatedy, but become feux arbitrator of civility when the target
responds.

Arcman peronalized nothing.  You can't take him to task for anything.

Now take to task by name the one guy who did personlize, or you'll
lose all creditbility.