Arcman just stop.  Your posts were great and you are letting him
suck you in a bad place because he peronalizes (like calling you
female names, which probably shows either an anit-woman or
homophobic trait).

Here's how it works, because I've been through it before:'

He is going to post again, and insult you again.  You have to
ignore.  It's hard to do, but just do it.  Let him have the last
word to end it.

That won't end it though;  he's going to fire personal shot again
and again even though you aren't responding.

It's up to others to then say to him, stop it.  For the most part
they won't.  Particularly Jack, who will never mention by name
anyone who agrees with his left leanings, but mark my words when you
respond even one time, Jack will then address you personally and
tell you that you shouldn't do it.

Ignore that too.

I'll try to point out everytime he personalizes to help you.  Maybe
other fair arbitors will join me.

For right now you just ignore him.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>