Prior to his death Bradley is reported to have said:

"Had I put my money out at interest I would be a richer man today and
I would not have had the cares and worry that came with the management
of my property interests along the Jersey Shore"

"No, summing it up, Asbury Park to me has was financial failure. I
would have been much happier in my old age had I never heard of the place"

He was criticized for being eccentric, strong willed and outspoken.
His property became the issue of legal battles with the City Government.

Well...

I'm in court again today on 19 summons for alleged code violations.
I am told that I face 9 months in jail on each one.
That's 14.25 years......
I've even gotten citations for property I don't own.

How much jail time did the owner of the Metropolitan Hotel get for
letting it collapse for 10 years?

Oh yea, .. ZERO, Nada, Zilch....

Using 3 lawyers so far has gotten me locked up for over a month and
these proceedings have me $65K poorer. A large part of which could
have been used to fix my home.

Werner

PS: I am desperate for a competent Law Firm or Attorney dealing in
Civil Rights, Malpractice or Constitutional law. I also need sources
of money to lend. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.