Jennifer I've publicly taken both parties to task for being wrong on
the gay marriage issue.

My column on that issue a few years back stayed on Joe D'Andrea's home
page on GayAsburyPark.com.  Other groups seeking equal rights quoted.
 used it.

I've differed with my own party in public and posted the thread here
for Mario to see.

Have you publicly done such?  Probably not - but you try to lay some
anti-gay nonsense on me, probably as a form of bias against conservatives.

Judge me by the content of my character.  A wise Republican asked us
all to do that in the 1960's.