--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are wrong.
> If you don't believe me, i'll be happy to post a video in which an
elderly white man, outside
> a Palin rally, calls Obama a "n" word.

Jack,
I saw it on TV too.  I also saw the guy with the Curious George doll
labeled "Obama".  There was also one where someone yelled "kill him"
during a Palin rally.  I think McCain started to feel his conscious
bothering him over these things.  Inciting people to feel they can be
openly hateful is dangerous.  It brings out "crowd psychology" where
people start to feel like everyone else in the group feels like they do
and it is okay to act out.  When its about hating a presidential
candidate that is scary.
Jennifer