Tommy, there is an old southern saying that fits you well "He likes
to pick flyshit out of pepper".  Personalizing?  Yes.  You don't
burst my bubble.  I have no bubble.  You like to twist people's
words, but avoid answering a direct question.  I picked gay marriage
as a topic of conservative fear inducing quotes because you jumped in
that I was changing a topic by posting about gay marriage.  You said
liberals did this to avoid other topics.  Okay!  I never did get your
response to the original quotes about the 2006 proposed amendment.
They clearly are trying to use fear as a political tool.  For all I
know, Bush himself is gay.  It doesn't matter.  They are picking on
the last permissible minority group in order to mobilize their base.
How is that okay?

You never did say how it is okay.  I suspect that is because you know
that it isn't and just don't like to ever admit to that.

Clinton was wrong to sign DOMA.  Clinton was wrong about a lot of
things.  I don't need or want to wholeheartedly support someone
because they are members of a party.  I guess that is where we
differ.

Hope that cleans up the pepper for you.
Jennifer