--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/31/2008 10:04:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I don't  always agree with you, but I LIKE what you are saying!
> Thank  You!...
> Someone said that Asbury Park is a microcosm of the problems of  the
> United States and they are right!  It's just on a smaller  scale.
>
> ====================
>
> Similar thoughts here.  I concur with Gabrielle's comments about the  "vibe"
> here.
>
> But something Dan S posted a while back seemed on target too.
>
> Something like "Big city problems with small town ------[mentality?
> approaches?]"

""
Its a 'small town mentality' in a place with 'big City problems'.

Go against the flow and your invites to parties will dry up.
You'll be un-invited to participate on committees, etc...
... excommunicated... exiled... and eventually... locked up.

Sure you want to keep asking questions about local politics ??
Guess its safe in your case, go for it.
""

Werner