In a message dated 10/29/2008 8:17:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well the rest of the media is busy reporting on Palin's clothes which
she never wore.

===================================

Murdoch's New York Post, October 17 reported that : "On October, 15,2008,
Michelle Obama spent $447.39 on room service for two at the Waldorf Astoria
Hotel for an afternoon snack of Lobster Hors D'Oeuvres ($50.00), Whole Steamed
Lobsters (100.00), Iranian Osetra Caviar ($150.00), and Bollinger Champagne
($44.00)."

When they were forced to retract the story four days later, the Post said,
"The source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and
caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the
influence of a mind-altering drug. [Rush Limbaugh]

"She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our
former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for

such disinformation."

Despite the retraction,  the story continues on the terrorist  blogs.

;-(