In a message dated 10/31/2008 9:28:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

George  Wallace recanted all he said about Blacks,
humbling himself in preparation  for his eminent demise!
======================

As did the RNC's Lee Atwater of the Southern Strategy infamy:

My illness helped me to see that what was missing in society is what was
missing in me: a little heart, a lot of brotherhood. The '80s were about
acquiring — acquiring wealth, power, prestige. I know. I acquired more wealth,
power, and prestige than most. But you can acquire all you want and still feel
empty. What power wouldn't I trade for a little more time with my family? What
price wouldn't I pay for an evening with friends? It took a deadly illness to
put me eye to eye with that truth, but it is a truth that the country, caught
up  in its ruthless ambitions and moral decay, can learn on my dime. I don't
know  who will lead us through the '90s, but they must be made to speak to this
 spiritual vacuum at the heart of American society, this tumor of the soul.

5 Travel Deals!