Was his comment on coal taken out of context Jack? It was aired in its entirety
so that isn't really possible to maek that calim. It is a good thing you live
near the shore it makes it so much easier to get your head in the sand.

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Verified
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 9:29 AM

Fear and soundbytes rule your world.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@ ...> wrote:

> Jack you will soon see he is hiding more than you know and you will also soon
> see that
95% of America WILL NOT be getting tax cuts. Obama is already proving what a
naive idiot
he really is. He plans on bankrupting the coal industry whe we get more than
50% of our
electricity from coal. Yes Jack you are on a roll Corzine and Hussein two great
choices.

born"
> citizens. John McCain, of course, was born in Panama, though, because that
> event took
> place on a U.S. military base, it passes constitutional muster.
>
> The unfounded, conspiratorial charge that Obama was hiding his birth
> certificate got a
> whole lot of people who were already upset at Obama even more upset. Call it
> the bitter
> icing on the bitter cake. These folks screaming about the birth certificate
> are the same
> ones who believe that we don't know the "real Obama."
>
> Obama's campaign released copies of the birth certificate to the media, but
> that wasn't
> good enough for the lunatic fringe. After all, the campaign might have
> doctored the
> copies! So, all across the country crazy people started filing lawsuits to
> get the state of
> Hawai'i to break its own laws and show off the original document. What always
astonished
> me about this story was the notion that a guy would go through this whole
> process--
two
> years of non-stop campaigning and the endless scrutiny it entails--if he knew
> that he
> could be knocked out of the race on a simple technicality.
>
> Well, on Friday, the Director of Hawaii's Department of Health, Dr. Chimoye
> Fukino,
finally
> got tired of listening to ridiculous chorus coming from McCain/Palin
> supporters and he
> went to personally inspect the original birth certificate.
>
> Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have
> personally verified
> that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.
>
> "Therefore, I as Director for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar
> of Vital
Statistics
> who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital
> records, have
> personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has
> Sen.
Obama's
> original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and
> procedures,
> Fukino said.
>
> Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever
> instructed that
Obama's
> certificate be handled differently from any other.
>
> Will this satisfy the skeptics out there in McCain-land? Of course not. I
> mean, really,
> Chimoye Fukino? What kind of name is that? Sounds even worse than Barack
> Hussein
> Obama. No, no, they'll tell you. Something's fishy. Isn't it suspect that
> Obama's
> grandmother just happened to break her hip and get sick just as this latest
> in a
seemingly
> never-ending series of bogus lawsuits was running its course? No, something
> nefarious
is
> lurking just under the surface. If it takes the Palin/McCain mob the next
> eight years to
find