From: Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Verified
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 3:04 PM

Yeah, I heard the clip in it's entirety.
And guess what, it doesn't scare me, and it didn't make me change my opinion
one bit,
because I'm well studied in what Obama hopes to do for this country.
I'd also like to point out that maybe if Bush had been a better president and
not given the
republicans such a bad name, you might have not had to endure a day like today,
where
it's likely that Obama will win.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@ ...> wrote:

> Was his comment on coal taken out of context Jack? It was aired in its
> entirety so that
isn't really possible to maek that calim. It is a good thing you live near the
shore it makes
it so much easier to get your head in the sand.

idiot
> he really is. He plans on bankrupting the coal industry whe we get more than
> 50% of our
> electricity from coal. Yes Jack you are on a roll Corzine and Hussein two
> great choices.

actually
> > born on U.S. soil. Our constitution, you see, requires that our presidents
> > be "natural-
> born"
> > citizens. John McCain, of course, was born in Panama, though, because that
> > event
took
> > place on a U.S. military base, it passes constitutional muster.
> >
> > The unfounded, conspiratorial charge that Obama was hiding his birth
> > certificate got
> > whole lot of people who were already upset at Obama even more upset. Call
> > it the
bitter
> > icing on the bitter cake. These folks screaming about the birth certificate
> > are the
same
> > ones who believe that we don't know the "real Obama."
> >
> > Obama's campaign released copies of the birth certificate to the media, but
> > that
wasn't
> > good enough for the lunatic fringe. After all, the campaign might have
> > doctored the
> > copies! So, all across the country crazy people started filing lawsuits to
> > get the state
of
> > Hawai'i to break its own laws and show off the original document. What
> > always
> astonished
> > me about this story was the notion that a guy would go through this whole
> > process--
> two
> > years of non-stop campaigning and the endless scrutiny it entails--if he
> > knew that
he
> > could be knocked out of the race on a simple technicality.
> >
> > Well, on Friday, the Director of Hawaii's Department of Health, Dr. Chimoye
> > Fukino,
> finally
> > got tired of listening to ridiculous chorus coming from McCain/Palin
> > supporters and
he
> > went to personally inspect the original birth certificate.
> >
> > Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have
> > personally
verified