False:
"I refer to it as the world's worst-kept secret that President Reagan
relies on astrology." Astrologer Sydney Omarr 1988

http://tinyurl.com/7qkbk

Reagan became noted as being one of the few governors to actually
sign astrology legislation when on August 30, 1974, as Governor of
California, he signed legislation which became Chapter 583, and added
Section 50027 to the government Code, relating to astrology. The
legislation removed Sacramento licensed astrologers from the category
of fortune tellers, thus allowing them to practice their trade for
compensation. According to Reagan's former Chief of Staff Donald
Regan, the prime source of astrological direction inside the Reagan
White House was being provided by San Francisco star gazer Joan
Quigley. In his book "For the Record" Regan stated that Nancy Reagan
planned almost all presidential travel, press conferences, and even
the president's cancer surgery based on information she was receiving
from Quigley.

Regan made his stunning revelation concerning the use of astrology
after being forced out of the White House by Nancy Reagan. It was a
revelation that upset many inside and outside the White House
including another prominent astrologer Jean Dixon. Dixon, an
astrologer who became nationally prominent for her prediction of the
assassination of President John Kennedy, was once an astrological
advisor to Reagan. Dixon had gained the favor of the future president
by predicting in 1962 that he would become Governor of California,
and later President of the United States. "She was always gung ho for
me to be President," said Reagan. She was dropped by Nancy in 1976,
when she stated that Reagan would not gain the presidency that year.
Nancy figured that Dixon had lost her powers of prediction. Joan
Quigley was quickly picked up by Nancy as the next seer, even though
she too predicted that 1976 would not be the year for Reagan.

In 1988, when the astrology scandal broke at the White House, Dixon
sent Reagan a copy of an New York Times editorial she had just
written supporting the use of astrology. "I would shoot a few people
if I were you for talking," she wrote in an attacked handwritten note
to the President. The astrology news was announced, mysteriously and
coincidentally, on almost the same day as the death of Carroll
Righter. Righter, a prominent Hollywood astrologer, was rumored to
have been President Reagan's favorite astrologer during a long 45
year relationship. Reagan even admitted in his 1965 autobiography
"Where's the Rest of Me" that he and Righter were friends, and that
he and Nancy read Righter's column "regularly."

As to your Hillary misinformation:

"Imaginary conversations" are not "seances":

"The woman described by Bob Woodward as a spiritual adviser to first
lady Hillary Rodham Clinton disputed several of Woodward's published
assertions Sunday night .

http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/24/clinton.houston/

Jean Houston, interviewed at the Newark Airport by CNN, said that
Mrs. Clinton did indeed have imaginary conversations with Eleanor
Roosevelt at Houston's suggestion. "(But) that was maybe four minutes
out of hours and hours of conversation," she said. In his new book
"The Choice," Woodward wrote that Houston, co-director of the
Foundation of Mind Research, urged Mrs. Clinton to write "It Takes a
Village," and assisted extensively in rewrites. Houston said that she
did help edit the book, but that Mrs. Clinton "wrote that book
entirely." Houston said she made the suggestion to hold the imaginary
conversations with Mrs. Roosevelt and others "to focus her busy mind
on issues that surrounded the book." "That was it," Houston said. "No
spooks. No seances. Nothing. She's the least psychic person I've
known, and I'm a close second. ... I don't have a psychic bone in my
body."

You are so full of gutter BS talking points it's utterly astounding.
You want to stop the personal attacks? Stop lying.