More personalizing.

I would think "dial it back" would be reserved as criticism for
someone who makes comments about other posters (their intelligence,
motives, candor, or just name calling) which I hope is obvious that
I never do.  That's why I point out others who do.

What "talking points?"  Who writes them?  Where would I go to get
them?

Respectfully, I think your post is just a round about way of asking
someone you disagree with to stop talking.

I'll try to indulge.

I posted something unique to AP today in addition to the national
poltical stuff.

Folks for the most part are ignoring it and going straight for the
other stuff.

What does that mean?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Even Pat Buchanan and several other conservatives gave Obama high
> marks for his first press conference.  And while he made the
comment
> about Nancy Reagan he clearly meant no harm and had the class and
> self-awareness to quickly recognize the mistake and proactively
call
> her personally to apologize.
>
> I've intetionally stayed away from commenting on this stuff as
it's
> so unrelated to why I come to this board.  But I do want to make
one
> comment.  Tom, you are extremely bright and very well informed.  I
> would really love to some day have a discussion with you without
any
> of the spin and position selling that you are so well known for,
but
> question whether you actually have the ability to dial it back.
>
> Think of it this way - it's the difference between listening to a
> true conservative with core beliefs who applies common sense to
their
> comments and evaluations vs. listening to Sean Hannity drone on
with
> talking points that even he can't even believe.  I'm sure Hannity
> also has the ability to contribute his point of view to a
> constructive discussion but has become so predictable and such a
> charachature that few actually take him seriously.
>
> I'd love to take you seriously.  I wish I could.  I am someone who
> really believes there are two sides to every argument and the
right
> answer is rarely on the fringes.  But I can never cut through your
> talking points and argumentative nature.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Factual inaccuracy and a swipe at Nancy Reagan, who is
recovering