On Nov 8, 2008, at 2:03 PM, justifiedright wrote: I guess it's Barack
and me vs. you.

Once again, mischaracterizing the situation to your advantage, to
make you feel better. Pretending people are agreeing with you when
they most certainly aren't. You need that, now. Go for it. As far as
the real world: It'll never be Barack and you versus me. Not with the
kind of swill you write. Not in a million years. Which may be the
next time the Republicans gain any semblance of power.