Assuming this is the info...

   Guest Speaker    (12:50PM     –   1:35PM)

Roger Whelan, President ~ Liberty Natural Gas

Be the first to find out about the proposed Liberty Natural Gas
project located 16.5 miles off Asbury Park in Federal Waters and get a
detailed look at its innovative technology and benefits to NJ residents!!!

I hate to have to point this out, but i don't see how it can be an
"open Conversation" with 45 minutes slotted to the pres of LNG. and
though the APCC may not have taken a position the line ending with
"benefits to NJ residents!!!" has the distinctive whiff of a
cheerleader (! x 3).

I honestly don't understand enough about this to have an opinion and
while I appreciate the effort, there is no way I am going to fully
understand it by listening to 45 minutes from a guy who stands to gain
financially from it.

It will bring on a flashback of listening to the Desperanza Man
touting its fortitude a few months before it went limp.

No disrespect and thanks for posting, I just need to point out that
there is nothing "open" about what this info seems to suggest will
take place.

Clean Ocean Action has a report that is not so favorable obviously. I
have not read it yet.