I'm really can't figure you out... Where did you get sarcastic from ??
I was asking if you were to one who asked about the budget, A simple
yes or no would be fine.

I can't give you insight as I know nothing about it. Other than what i said.
My understanding is that AP is $13 Million short due to redevelopment not
being done. If someone , like you say 'more knowledgeable' can speak to that
fine.

Shouldn't the business community be doing the marketing under the
circumstances?

I dont know way you want to continue arguing with me I though we agreed
to disagree? You are fine with things not finished. I was told they would be
finished. Why don't you just look up the records yourself?

And bringing up werner who seems, from the archives, to know more than
anyone about what has gone on serves what purpose?

This is why its so frustrating on this board, noone seems to stay on topic.