Mr. Keady, your rhetorical game is clear.

Your entire post is personalizing about you and me.

You speak in laudatory terms about yourself and malign me.

The issue, however, is again completely ignored.

Your Apostles can yell Bitch Slap and Oh Snap all they wish, but
neither of them will address the issue either.

I judge you on positions you take.  I have supported some of those
positions at times, and quite publicly.  But your ledger is one sided.
 You'll never credit the times I've supported you, and you will
personalize against me when I disagree with a policy.

So I'll state the issue again, on the sliver of hope that you or one
of your Apostles will dare address it:

I understand that you object to Columbus Day and Kwanzaa on the basis
that you think the City should not expend public resources on either.

My disagreement with you aside, at least you are consistent.

My complaint about you is this:

You put your lengthy public stance on the record each year against
Columbus Day, which is reported in the paper, on the basis that
Columbus did bad things, and you insist that information should be
taught that day.

You do not put a lengthy public stance against Kwanzaa on the record.
 You do not insist insist that as people celebrate that week, they
should teach about the disgusting crimes of Ron Karenga - Kwanzaa's
founder.

It is on that ISSUE that you suffer hypocrisy.  The different
treatment is about votes, no matter how much you deny it.

I take it I don't have to respond to the probing, thoughtful analysis
of the issue provided by your Apostles in the form of Bitch Slap and
Oh Snap.