--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorta sounds like something a scamming drug addict would say.
>
> "just when i was 6 months clean, smack drops in price"
>
> do you think any of ap's failures have anything to do with the people
> that have been making decisions and not making decisions here for the
> past chunk of decades?
>
> don't get me wrong, i don't mind the "failures". I am not one of those
> people who moved here because i thought "its gonna be great in a
> couple of years" or because i invested in the place, i was happy to
> take it as is. but lets be real about its issues. maybe not so easy to
> do if you have tentacles reaching into the halls of mediocre power, or
> if you are afraid of being wernerized.

It has certainly been poor leadership and decision making. An
unwillingness to consider the 'state of the art' in redevelopment and
economic sustainability. Failure to protect public assets and the
public's interests.

I predicted many of the current problems as far back as 2000. I think
part of being "wernerized' is that they can not stand that my
critiques, commentary and recommendations have been correct.

They will never admit to any errors and would rather 'kill the
messenger'.....

Werner