--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> As soon as they started charging to park in AP we went elsewhere.
> Came back when they stopped.
>
> Same will be true next year.

And for everyone that decided not to come because of the meters, three
others took their place. This year we charge for parking and it is
almost impossible to get a space near the beachfront. Last year, no
meters and much more parking available - under better market conditions.

I learned a long time ago NEVER to be the lowest bidder. What are you
saying about yourself? For many years I will not even be part of a
bidding process.