--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm 100% certain that the masses that came to the city on Saturday
for a concert would've
> happily paid to park. It comes with the territory of going to see a
show.

well said.

Train (20 plus) to MSG or parking at javits or a NYC show $48 or
more....

The thinking is if they don't have to spend $2.00 to park for FOURM
hours, maybe they'll spend that money in the bar...

Let MM run their lots as they want, even hanging FREE parking signs.
The city should give them the permits for those lots AND TAX them
acordingly - not as vacant land.

Let those free lots get filled then let whomever else wants, pay to
park.