Finally - someone who understands what Im talking about !!

EXPECTATIONS, especially the ones visitors have. Ive done some more
reading about this whole thing and now see the whole redevelopment
has been off track for YEARS.

Im feeling real sympathy for you all, insisting that things are
great, everything is fine - just a defense to shield the pain. AP is
in serious financial trouble.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>