In a message dated 11/20/2008 4:44:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That's  being forced.
GayPatriot agrees with me:

==================

I'll stick with founder Warren as a primary source, not weak  analogies, as
the basis of my assumption.  He was "torn on the issue" in  2005 and decided to
be pragmatic in 2008.    http://tinyurl.com/55j8x6

Excerpts:
He was certainly aware of the stain political involvement could have on his
business as he continues to expand it. And he wasn't shy about bringing it
up...."I have a lot of respect for a lot that goes on in Focus on the Family,"
he said. "Where I get nervous is when people think we're political like Focus
on  the Family."

"I love the spirit with which you make that point," he said thoughtfully.
"And we do do a lot of talking about how we love the idea of being inclusive."
He paused again, sounding slightly shaken. "It's just not an easy point!"

Warren brought up his best friend's daughter, a lesbian who has two  children
with her partner. "She's a dear person to us, and a very strong  spiritual
person," he said. "And when I start seeing things like that, I think  we've got
to start to think about that maybe this can work."