It's not always about you, Tommy.
Neil Warren is the founder of eharmony, and I quoted his words from an
interview which provides some perspective to the settlement.
Not to play Whack-a-Mole with you in a hornet's nest of baiting and charges
about sappiness, recklessness, prejudice, false claims, obscuring  issues, and
just how awful this (non AP) news story is.

Moving on.

In a message dated 11/20/2008 9:37:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Warren brought up  his best friend's daughter, a lesbian who has two
>children
>  with her partner. "She's a dear person to us, and a very strong
>spiritual
> person," he said. "And when I start seeing things  like that, I think
>we've got
> to start to think about that  maybe this can work."

Sappiness will get you nowhere with  me.

I can be 100% for the equality of gays and to completly  equalize
marriage (I think you know from past writings that is true of  me).

But if I guy has studied male-female relationships and has a  product
based on that knowledge, it's reckless of the government to force  him
to sell the product to two people he has not studied how to  help.

Prejudice is a sharp weapon.

False claims of prejudice is  just as sharp of a weapon, not to mention
that it obscures  issues.

Yahoo! Groups  Links