couple of years ago i went to a memorial there. the place felt steeped
in its history and i felt terrible about its potential demise. now i
am not so attached to it. its kind of a dump and that outdoor area is
close to disgusting. i have many great music memories there. But this
sounds like good news, maybe the market helped out. And it will give
the wonder bar more action.