Long before James A. Bradley was even born, Cobblers were crafting
shoes and boots for communities when the family of the Cobbler walked
barefoot or in less than comfortable footwear.

Werner has a personal situation, exacerbated by personal and offical
attacks, yet still shares his wisdom for the greater good of the
city.  Let us recall that those attacks have cost Werner money and
esteem.

I ask all of you to put yourselves in Werner's shoes and think again.

How many of us have actually been forced into a corner without a
resource but are still willing to share our knowledge.  Not me, well,
maybe, I have learned from a great teacher.

With a few exceptions that I am aware of, many of Werner's critics on
this forum have never met Werner.  I have.  Werner could win the
majority of debates and if he lost, would conceded with grandeur.

My best advice to all of you is that if you choose to attack, make
certain that your know your opponent well.  That man in the "scary
house" might actualy be the guy watching your back!

As we watch the economy "bundgy jumping", we must realize that any
one of us may face the budget that Werner deals with daily.  Would
any of YOU be willing to take time away from your own situation to
attempt to better the situation of those around you?  Would you?

This is just my opinion, but please try to think out of the box.

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Werner has plenty of great ideas, and your attack on him was
uncalled for.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "maubddny" <filecabinet768@>
wrote:

> > Werner, Do you honestly think anyone cares about your
recomendations?