--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I have a cold.
>
> I go see a doctor.  He says I have a cold.
>
> Is he right because of who he is, what he does or what he's read?
>
> No. He's right because I do have a fucking cold.
>
> If he said I didn't have one, he'd be wrong, regardless of who he
is,> what he does or what he has read.

If you knew you had a cold, why would you go to the doctor?

To argue with him if he said you didn't?

Or because you had no copayment or a low copayment and ahd to waste
his time or to get a prescription because it's chepaer then buying
over the counter? That's the system.

If we had a cold when we were kids, it was chicken soup and St.
Josephs and we still got told to get up and get moving.

That's because the chicken soup, fat and all, is what worked.

Never needed a doctor for that. You bump your head, chicken soup. You
lost a game, chicken soup.