This is hysterical!

New York Times, Gannett, etc. all failing, and the business model of
the mighty triCityNews in AP is getting world-wide attention today
as the place to go for how to make all work.

Hysterical!

How about some of the quotes?  "Double digit" profitable.

Dan is funnier than hell.  Regarding the web:  Why would I do
something that would destroy my business?

Or the Christmas party with 3.5 employees.  Ha!

The irony though is that he does seem to be way ahead of the curve
here.  Costs cut to the bone.  Not taking risks - going with what
works.  The Wall Street guys and the auto companies should take note.

triCityNews is about 75 pages now.  That has to be the most pages of
any paper published on a Thurday in the State (I'm guessing).