And what's truly "hysterical" is a particular participant on this
board championing a business for eschewing the internet, when he
himself would shrivel up and die without it. No, this was just
another opportunity for a Far Right Conservative to take another
feeble swipe at their favorite bĂȘte noire: The New York Times, better
known as The Paper of Record.

Can we have another link to that "Fox"y Blog, again?