Thanks Jennifer.  I just can't get a handle on what the following will  mean
for school systems:  "And that means that three out of four  home  buyers will
have no interest in a house in the suburbs with a good school   system...."

"No interest in a good school system" sounds ominous to me.

In a message dated 12/29/2008 12:04:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,