--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, marioa...@... wrote:

> Stepford Communities is great.  "Seeking the bubble reputation."

when we left the "gates" we thought they would sound an alarm - "the
youngings have escaped.." we pictured 2 old ladies with shotguns on
jet powered golf carts..

It is a "lifestyle".

It's own radio station, tv station, paper... many retired, semi
retired, forced retired and volunteers. the "villages" says they
employ about 12,000 people in all the stores and support staff.

They even had an "outbreak of sexually transmitted disease..."
according to wikipedia...

Cheap beer at 5 gets people going.