--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<gabrielleo...@...> wrote:

> I seem to remember something about people living longer in cities,
> like NY.

I picture myself retired looking at the ocean and pool. Hopefully
there will be some 20-40 somethings on the beach/pool that I can just
look at and they can look at some dirty old man. It looks like Hugh
Hefner is still alive.

You can't retire in NJ and stay so easy. Unless you retire with 2/3 of
your salary.... maybe you can.

Sitting on your rear no matter where you are is no good either.