From: wernerapnj <wernera...@yahoo.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:33:32 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: January 7 Council Meeting - Recordings Posted Now

--- In asburyp...@yahoogro ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> Werner,
>
> Were you placed in jail due to violations or for not following the
court.  I am a bit confused becuase I have not heard of some being set
due to code on a single family residence.  I know if someone does not
follow an order, which is agreeded upon at a hearing, then they could
be sentenced.

Allan, Needless to say its complicated/ convoluted - but it an attempt
to simplify...

- I was told I would be made a "Special Project" by code enforcement.

Werner