From: wernerapnj <wernera...@yahoo.com>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 9:11:56 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: January 7 Council Meeting - Recordings Posted Now

--- In asburyp...@yahoogro ups.com, "radio881gal" <restore881FM@ ...> wrote:

> Werner -
> I think it's important for the community to have all the grinding
> details on what you're going through, since you really need public
> opinion now. It's my hunch that if citizens were aware of this
> injustice, they would be rallying behind you.
> So condense and summarize where you can, but do the explaining,
> please.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

The details would take a book. What I'm going though is overwhelming
to say the least. The 'system' has taken over $65k that could have
fixed all my alleged 'code violations'

Summonses issued, dead body reported, home raided, search warrant,
raided again, condemnation proceedings, lawyer1, told to empty home
into dumpster, refinancing, $35K lien discovered, lawyer1 refuses to
do the work, lawyer1 quits, 45 day jail sentence, lawyer2, $10.5K
legal fees, get out of jail, lose $35k, court every Friday, lawyer3,
$5K legal fees, ordered to sell home, order refused, contractor
steals money, lawyer3 says City sued, lawyer2 quits, 30 days in jail,
friends build deck, bedbug bites, pneumonia, get out of jail, 19 more
summonses, lawyer3 did nothing, public defender denied, told to sell
home again, facing 14.5 years & $38K fine ....

To answer Allan's question specifically, I was jailed the first time
for 'contempt' in spite of having refinanced as ordered. I was jailed
the second time supposedly due to a guilty plea entered by lawyer1,
however the record shows 'contempt' again as the charge.

NJ Court Rules specify an automatic stay of sentence for a charge of
'contempt'. Both times I was hauled out of Court directly to jail.

Justice??? Due Process??? Legal Ethics??? Proportionality? ??

Werner