--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <gabrielleo...@...> wrote:

> Werner, I am truly sorry for going off on you some weeks ago. I know
> how valuable your knowledge of Asbury is. Your love is clear. But
> science does tell us that perception has a lot to do with us. Is it
> Heisenberg's principle that even suggests that we CHANGE reality with
> our perceptions?

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Yes perception is rooted is ones sensory
abilities
and cognitive process. That does not however change reality. Consider such
things as
blindness or hearing deficiencies. Neither of which negate the reality, the
fact, that there
is light and sound.

Heisenberg is routinely misinterpreted. It deals with quantum physics and
sub-atomic particles. The measurement of which is difficult without altering
their trajectory and behavior. For example shining a light on something imparts
energy  to the object. When
things get very small its enough to move the object. Thus the principal that
there is
uncertainly in measuring that object. Hence Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Nothing to do with changing the reality of things that humans are normally
atuned to.

Werner