No, I actually don't take things too personally.
I think you are blissfully unaware of how insulting you can be at times.
You basically suggested I was insane in a recent post.
You told me my perception is wrong.
I love Asbury Park and I have a different vision where I wish the city would go
and you tell
me I'm wrong.
Complaining isn't useless when it leads to meaningful discussion, and it breaks
down
when you interrupt that discussion by projecting thoughts in which you suggest
insanity.
You refuse to understand that my thoughts about AP come from the fact that I
love this
place. I subject myself and my car to a 140 mile a day commute because I don't
want to
live any place else.