--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <gabrielleo...@...> wrote:

> Complaining IS useless. I even found a site (connected to the work of
> Eckhart Tolle) that aims to end complaining, gossip and criticizing
> http://www.acomplaintfreeworld.org/howitworks.html

Only if you consider every comment complaining.

That website specifically says:

"Complaining is not to be confused with informing someone of a mistake or
deficiency
so that it can be put right. And to refrain from complaining doesn't
necessarily mean
putting up with bad quality or behavior...."

There have been numerous issues raised here regarding the City that are
legitimate
mistakes or deficiencies. Labeling them as complaints seems to serve those who
just
want to maintain the status quo. That's what keeps the City marginal at best.

Werner