Station 101.5 is NJ101.5, the New Jersey Station.  105.3 is classified
as urban/Black radio.  The term "Black" was coined in 1964, when James
Brown had a hit called "Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud".  Saying
that one is "Black" is a self defining word in the Black Community.

Even though most of us self define ourselves as African-Americans, the
term Black simplifies who we are.   Because of slavery, most of us
don't know which tribe in Africa we came from.  Better yet, study
Black History and the bizarre system that separated families or better
yet, read up on The Katrina Effect, how Blacks were given one-way
tickets out of town, separating children and pets.