Somehow I just don't think so.
Sue has always struck me as someone who likes to do a lot of things
for the community, because they need doing -- not because the click
is doing something. And I think she keeps her own counsel, if you'll
pardon the pun. If Loffredo thinks he can run-herd on Sue, I think
he's in for a surprise. I've watched her conduct the Homeowners Assn.
meetings. She's fair and pretty stern. No nonesense. I don't see her
acquiescing to the Partners when they balked at developers having to
post performance bonds. No sir. That would not fly with Sue.
Just a feeling.
By the way, what about that letter of credit? Remember how Fishman
kept putting it off? Was that when MM came into the picture?
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernera...@...>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
> <gabrielleobre@> wrote:
>
> > Someone told me that Henderson is a long time friend of Loffredo.
If