no, I had no trouble, but it does open a pop up. I don't know if all
blogger blogs do that, it may be in the settings. I'll play with mine
and see what happens.

The pop up may have been blocked by whatever Werner uses. I also have
a google and blogger account which made it easy for me.

Werner, you should write a blog. I hate to be a "you should -er" but
it would be a great ongoing story. and you wouldn't have to repeat it
over and over.

The comment about the contempt issue you posted is important, I didn't
think of it that way before.