I think the internet was kind of screwed up last night.
Gabrielle - you had no trouble posting a comment to Asbury Radio,
right?
If you don't want to try again, Werner, I'll post your comment here
as a new post on the site.
You're welcome,
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernera...@...>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <restore881FM@>
wrote:

> > Speaking of hard questions, Werner, you asked a few last night.
> > And Reidy's nonresponse response prompts a comment from you.
> >
> > You can't let it hang like that. We've talked about it before.
It's a