And honestly, not to be a downer, not I am so over this place right now. I have
been here 5 1/2 years and yeah, some things have gotten better and I do like
the music scene, beach etc., but I have kid now and I am so sick of
reading/hearing about about the violence every freaken day. I am still in the
position where my house has lost so much value that to get out of it, I would
owe the bank too much to make it worth it to me to sell... So frustrated! I
have had enough.