This is even more poignant when you think of Marty Sass this morning bragging
on nationwide cable TV, over "Strategy Session", about his successful
investments. Remember MD Sass, the investors with Larry and Glen Fishman behind
Asbury Partners, and the article in which Marty bragged to a real estate writer
about the killing he made on distressed property in Asbury Park?
Wait, did anybody thank the Fish Men yet?
Yes, we should all move ahead, look toward the future -- after we take note of
the pattern we can't afford to repeat.