Radical?

Tons of money (well tens of thousands) get dumped into various marketing
campaigns that are more or less temporary - where's the consumer retention of
the marketing efforts?

Again, it's not the landlord's responsibility.

If the landlord wanted to run a business - they buy the building and open a
bar, a clothing store or whatever it is. They chose not to.

The guy buying the upstage - paid a nice ransom for a broken down building that
has "bits" of history tied to it. And he will be spending tons more for
engineering, legal, architecture fees - let alone modern day construction  -
for safety, ada compliance, noise structure etc.

Kiss his ass - it's HIS money. Not the city nor gov bailout money.
He will be the owner and I guess the operator. Ditto for Robert Legre  - poured
tons of money in.

Hey, I want to live on central park - can't you just let me live there?

A true incubator has to be supported financially by someone - kind of like
charter schools or public schools. Should the CITY invest in a new building OR
how about THIS - BUILD a business incubator on Springwood ave.... WHY NOT?  You
want a private person to pay taxes and everything else that goes along with
owning a building to give FREE rent so a business that can't support itself
stay in business?

Go to a mall. Stores come and go. It's a fact of life. Locations don't always
work out -despite the best intentions of the owners.
Mcdonalds even closes locations or moves them. So did Wawa.

Asbury is a tough market - especially when you open a business that doesn't
cater to the real population of the town.

Guess what AP Business is one of the most profitable? Go ahead. As reported in
major papers - a 23% gain....

Blame the landlord.

Kind of like blaming the banks on their shoddy paperwork and giving homeowners
a greenlight to not pay their mortgage.  Homeowners HAVE TO PAY someone, you
can't just stop paying....or can you?

So when you find someone to give me a place to live either on the ocean or on
central park (why not both) for free or near free, let me know.

My business incubator goal one day is: http://www.urbanhightech.com
( I just need about 20,000 sq ft of free rent, equipment, volunteers, cash,
etc....)

It's all in my head. That should be scary enough by now for most of you.