We don't vote for City Managers, but I know what you're saying

Werner hit it before, the execution fell way short, poor planning horrible
execution, no follow thru

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Loblaw <bobloblaws.b...@gmail.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:53:18
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Has anyone seen a snow plow yet

i just got back, i walked down third to grand  to cookman, back up to main
and back to third.

there is one lane down all those roads (except side streets). on main st,
everyone is walking down the middle of the rd. cars are parked / abandoned
literally in the middle of the street. at around 2nd and main there is an
abandoned taxi, looks like it was trying to make a left turn but got stuck.
NOT A SINGLE COP or FD or city personnel in sight. i peeked in the firehouse
as there was a APFD truck w/ plow outside - about 4 men were sitting having
coffee, looking out the window...

cars are not only double parked, they are IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.

my neighbor is a volunteer citizen on patrol. when he called the PD, the
dispatcher said they city had NO PLAN and no contracts in place for
plowing and that the city manger was driving around "trying to come up with
a plan".

she reported that they were trying to get the side streets plowed tonite or
tomorrow morning, hopefully.

I *WILL REMEMBER* THIS WHEN ITS TIME TO VOTE.