Maureen - thanks for the incredible detail on your blog.  Grateful for that
level of info. I can't believe only 3 residents showed up at the court hearing
- I know people are working but 3 is pathetic.  Does sound like iStar were on
their heels a bit and hopefully are getting a clear message that the town is
serious. Almost sounds like iStar have little idea what they've gotten
themselves into and with continued pressure something will give.