There has been some really good discussion here on this topic.  Much of the
information about the history, the deals, the players and the current situation
is pretty spot on - as I can tell.  I encourage everyone to continue these
discussions and show up at the city meetings and let your voice be (officially)
heard.

I'm privy to much of the dealings of this topic being involved with the city,
the WRA and the boardwalk.  All I can say is that I believe the city is doing a
great job holding I-Star accountable; I-Star is making the right moves and
taking this seriously (considering that they were simply lenders to Asbury
Partners just a short time ago); and Madison Marquette seems to be choosing to
be part of the solution instead of the problem - which hasn't always been the
case.

I'm not sure of the decisions our outcome of the court date this last Thursday
but I'm very hopeful that the city and these companies can find common ground
to (finally) come together in a collaborative effort and realize the enormous
potential, both economically and culturally, of our blighted beach front.

Russell Lewis
1113 3rd Ave
Zoning Board Member since 2004
Owner - Watermark