From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:17:25
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Asbury Park bicycle thieves

Yeah, I had parts stolen off my bike a few years ago. Last night, a neighbor of
mine who constantly makes the mistake of locking her bike to a telephone pole
also had her front wheel stolen, and it's her only transportation.
What can be done about this? Obviously parents aren't wondering where their
kids are getting all of their bikes and bike parts.
Maybe the city should require everybody to register their bikes, just like they
do with dog licenses. If a kid is caught riding a bike without a sticker,
impound it. If it's found to be stolen, arrest the little shit heads.