From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:39:47
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Paid parking on 1st Ave. is a complete failure with
an unexpecte

No Dan, nobody is parking there at all. The only time people have parked on my
block during the past 6 years is during the handful of SP Summer Stage shows.
The rest of the time - nothing. Last summer, just like the summer before,
during non-SP show days, BW employees would park on my block as well as a tiny
handful of people too cheap to pay for BW parking. Now those same people have
just moved another block west, leaving parking on my block completely unused.
Right now, I could go and find an entire empty street to park on. And what
about the non summer months?