Jack, I think what he is saying is, since our conversation was about Vespas,
firearms and self-protection rather than expressing the requisite amount of
outrage for the fact that two young people were shot, we are basically racists
and heartless. My point is that most people on this group have been very
dedicated and invested in Asbury, often to their own detriment, and if anything
people are just weary of reading the same stories over and over again.