I know exactly what he's saying, and for all the good he does in the world
concerning things like Nike and their abuses, my personal opinion of him just
took a nose dive. Jim projects his own assumption by accusing others of the
same.
If you are following this thread Jim, do me a favor - before you make such a
boldly ugly statement, learn a little bit more about the people you look down
upon.